LAST UPDATED OCTOBER 2022
Personal Information We Collect
Information that you provide to us directly, including:
- Personal, contact information and related Account information, such as your name, age, government issued ID, photo, username, password, e-mail address, and phone number that you provide to us when you use the Services. We may also collect other information that you grant Company access to, such as your contacts list.
- Health information, such as mental and physical state of health, symptoms, blood, genetic and other key medical information, medical history, medical treatment or diagnosis, medications, test results and laboratory data, question and survey responses, health care provider information, and other health information that you may provide to us.
- other analytical data that you provide in connection with the use of your wearable device, such as heart rate, steps, speed,
- Communications between you and Company and/or physicians and other health care or wellness professionals (“Providers”), such as when you submit any questions or comments, complete surveys, engage in our telehealth or testing services, or otherwise contact us or our support teams. When you communicate with us, such as through e-mail or text message, we may collect and save a record of your communication and any personal information provided during the communication.
- Any information you submit, post, publish, upload, display, or transmit on or via the Services (e.g., photos, comments, and other information and materials).
- Information about your activity while engaged with the Services or any other activity metrics from your activity tracker or wireless-enabled wearable technology device that you choose to sync to the Services.
- Payment information, such as credit card information and billing address.
- Username and password that you may select in connection with establishing your Account.
- Your interactions with third party links and third-party services accessible via our Services.
- Other data from your device, such from a global positioning system (GPS) when you give us permission through your device settings, information about wireless networks or cell towers near your mobile device, or your internet protocol (IP) address.
- Identifying information about your mobile device, including data stored in connection with the operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Company.
- Certain log data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our Site, sign into our Services, interact with our email communications, use your Account to authenticate to a third-party website or application, or visit a third-party website that includes a Company button or widget. We may also receive log data when you click on, view or interact with links on our Services, including links to third-party applications. Our servers may record certain log data such as search terms, IP address, browser type, operating system, referring / exit pages and URLs, browsing history, number of clicks and how you interacted with the Services, domain names, landing pages, location, mobile carrier, device information, and other related information.
- Metadata associated with your use of the Services. For example, metadata may indicate how, when, where, and from whom, certain data points were collected, and how such data points are formatted.
- Information obtained through the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies, as further discussed below.
Information from third parties:
- We use third-party services in order to provide our Services, such as hosting content.
- We also use third-party analytics tools to collect data about traffic and usage trends for the Services. These third parties may collect information sent by your device or our Services, such as cookies or your IP address.
- We may obtain information from third party research companies and advertising partners that are assisting us in developing products and services that may be of interest to you.
- We may also receive information about you from our affiliates in order to provide, understand, and improve our Services and our affiliates’ services.
- Some of the Services provide the ability to interact with third party services (e.g., third-party social media sites, Providers, or other health care professionals). When you choose to permit such interaction, we may receive additional information about you from the third party (e.g., your registration or profile information with the third-party service).
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding users. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Cookies and Other Similar Tracking Technologies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. The Help section of your browser may tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features that make your Site experience more efficient and some of our Services will not function properly. To find out more about cookies and your choices with respect to collection and use of such data, you may visit www.allaboutcookies.org
How We Use and Disclose Personal Information
We may use and disclose your Personal Information to provide our Services to you, to improve our operations, and for security and legal reasons. Some examples of how we use your Personal Information include:
- To help you efficiently access your information after you create an Account (e.g., remember information so that you do not have to re-enter it).
- To perform actions at your direction, such as when you authorize a third-party web client or application to access your Account.
- To personalize your experience with the Services and to allow us to deliver the type of content and services in which you are most interested.
- To provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Site and Services.
- To develop and test new services and features.
- To update the Site and Services on your device.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send you information about our Services, to market to you, to help prevent spam, fraud, or abuse, and to help others find your Account, including through third-party services and client applications.
- To analyze and evaluate your information that you provide to the Platform in connection with your wearable device and combine such information with other clinical data collected in connection with our Services.
- To monitor Site metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographics.
- To provide special offers or other activities relating to the Services. However, you may choose not to participate in such promotions.
- We may share your Personal Information with entities that are affiliated with Company to help provide, understand, and improve our Services and the affiliates’ services.
- We may share your Personal Information with our vendors and service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as hosting partners, testing laboratories, and other parties who assist us in operating our Services.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to the Providers, pharmacies, or other persons or entities working on your behalf, including without limitation, for arranging appointments or communications, providing health care services as part of the Services, obtaining medication, or for payment or health care operations purposes.
- We may remove identifying data from your Personal Information and share such de-identified data anonymously with other parties for any lawful purpose. We may also combine your Personal Information with other information so that it is no longer associated personally with you and share that aggregated data (such as for public health statistics or reporting purposes).
- We may share your Personal Information, such as your health information, with your Provider or other health care provider or medical professionals working with you through the Services, for arranging appointments or communications and providing medical treatment.
- We may also release your Personal Information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law (including any regulatory or government body, public health agency, or court), enforce our policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How We Store and Process Your Personal Information
We implement commercially reasonable security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. .
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed 100% secure; therefore, Company cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to Company and/or Provider(s) or otherwise provide in connection with your use of the Services, or guarantee that the information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Company makes no representation as to the reasonableness, efficacy, or appropriateness of the measures we use to safeguard Personal Information. Further, Company is not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Your password is an important part of our security system, and it is your responsibility to protect it. You should not share your password with any third party, and if you believe your password or Account information has been compromised, you should change it immediately.
Your Privacy Rights
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have certain rights regarding our collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information. If you have any questions regarding these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that we may request additional information to respond to or fulfill any requests regarding your rights under applicable laws or regulations.
Information Exempt from the CCPA
Note that certain information that is governed by other laws, such as the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as implemented and amended (HIPAA), is not considered Personal Information with respect to the rights of California residents noted above. However, additional rights might be available under those laws and standards. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Although Company does not sell Personal Information, Nevada residents have the right to submit a verified request directing us not to sell their Personal Information. If you are a Nevada resident, and would like to submit such a request, please send your request through any of the methods noted below.
You may also unsubscribe from marketing e-mail communications from us by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link provided in such communications. If you wish to opt out of text messages from us, you may reply “STOP” from the mobile device receiving the messages. You understand and agree that you may continue to receive communications from us while we process your opt-out requests, and you may also receive a communication confirming the receipt of your opt-out requests.
If your Account is terminated or otherwise deactivated, whether by Company, yourself, or anyone else, your data (including your profile information) and content will no longer be accessible through your Account, but that data and content may persist and appear within the Services. Please note that search engines and other third parties may still retain copies of your public information, such as your user profile information and public posts, even after you have deactivated your Account.
Do Not Track
Company does not currently employ a process for automatically responding to “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals sent by web browsers, mobile devices, or other mechanisms. Per industry standards, third parties may be able to collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites or online services when you use the Services. You may opt out of online behavioral ads at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. You also may limit certain tracking by disabling cookies in your web browser.
Third Party Linking Services
Questions and Feedback
How to Contact Us